Upload Documents to Print
Download PrinterOn App to Your Device
Mobile printing is available at the Carbondale Public Library. There are two options for printing: upload documents to our web portal or use the PrinterOn App.
Upload Documents for Printing:
This works for all types of documents and can be done from a computer or mobile device without downloading an app. Simply follow the instructions after clicking on the link above.
Download PrinterOn App:
- Visit your device’s ‘store’ for apps, install and launch the PrinterOn App. Links to the iOS and Android apps are located above.
- Search for printer by location or by entering Carbondale Public Library.
- Choose Carbondale Public Library B/W Printer for black and white prints.
- Choose Carbondale Public Library Color Printer for color prints.
- Choose from documents, email, photos, and web for printing.
- Send item to printer.
- For Login ID, type in your name. This will help identify your print job when you pick it up.
- Black & White copies & prints: 10 cents/page
- Color copies & prints: 30 cents/page
- Fax: $1 for first page, 10 cents for each additional page
- Scanning to email: free