Homebound Delivery is available for Carbondale Public Library cardholders living within Carbondale city limits who are physically unable to visit the library due to frailty, extended illness or disability.
- Complete the Homebound Delivery application below or call 618-457-0354 ext. 7, or email email@example.com to request service.
- Library staff can select items or patrons can request specific items.
- There is a limit of 10 items per person per delivery. Library staff can deliver books, audiobooks, DVD’s, CD’s, magazines and video games.
- Library staff will contact you to schedule a delivery or retrieval time. Deliveries and retrievals will take place on Wednesdays.
- Deliveries can be made on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis.