Project Next Generation (PNG) is a FREE technology based program at the Carbondale Public Library for students in grades 5-8. The fall theme is Code Club: Art & Design. Using Scratch and CS First (free web-based coding tools), participants will gain computer programming experience while exploring art & design. No previous computer experience is necessary. An after school snack is provided.
PNG Dates & Times Mondays, 4:00-5:30 pm (Participants may arrive as early as 3:30.)
October 2 – November 27, 2017
Code Club Activities:
- LEARN THE SCRATCH CODING PLATFORM.
- CREATE YOUR OWN DIGITAL WORKS OF ART.
- MAKE ANIMATIONS.
- CODE A PAINT EDITOR TOOL.
- LEARN HOW CODING IS USED IN THE ART WORLD.
- DESIGN COOL STUFF.
- LEARN AWESOME SKILLS.
- MAKE NEW FRIENDS!!
Need More Information or have questions? Contact Jennifer Johansson, PNG Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 618.457.0354
* Funding for this grant was awarded by the Illinois State Library, a Department of the Office of Secretary of State, using funds provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services, under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).