Project Next Generation (PNG) is a FREE program for 5th-8th graders at Carbondale Public Library. Through a variety of entertaining and engaging activities, participants gain exposure and experience in science, art, engineering, & technology (AKA, STEAM). All supplies, including laptops, IPads, and an after school snack are provided. No previous computer experience is necessary. Registration is required and space is limited. Join us for some great fun @ the library!
PNG DATES & TIMES
MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS 4:00-5:30 PM (Participants may arrive as early as 3:30 PM)
February 5 – March 28, 2018 (No meeting February 19 – Presidents’ Day)
SPRING 2018 ACTIVITIES
* CELEBRATE ENGINEER’S WEEK 2018
* COMPETE IN hands-on ENGINEERING CHALLENGES
* PROGRAM the Ozobot Evo robots
* take part in weekly tech competitions
* Design COOL STUFF
* LEARN AWESOME SKILLS
* Make new Friends!!
Need more information or have questions?
Contact Jennifer Johansson, PNG Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 618.457.0354
* Funding for this grant was awarded by the Illinois State Library, a Department of the Office of Secretary of State, using funds provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services, under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA).