Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Library Meeting Room, 405 West Main St.
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
- Approval of March 14, 2018 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
- Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due April 16, 2018 to May 15, 2018.
- Set Finance Committee meeting near end of April.
- Authorize the finance committee to approve all bills to be paid by the last day of the fiscal year, not to exceed budgetary authority.
- Acceptance of the financial report for March 2018.
- Building and grounds maintenance.
- Review of April 10th budget hearing.
- Consider extending insurance reimbursement of $278.23 to the library Maintenance Manager for his time installing cove base.
Next Board Meetings for 2018: (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m., second Wednesday of each month) May 9, 2018, June 13, 2018, July 11, 2018, August 8, 2018, September 12, 2018, October 10, 2018, November 14, 2018, December 12, 2018