Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Library Meeting Room, 405 West Main St.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
- The board president has the option to excuse absences from a board member missing more than 3 meetings in FY17 if those absences are in accordance with board bylaws.
- Approval of April 12, 2017 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
- Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due May 16, 2017 to June 15, 2017.
- Acceptance of the financial report for April 2017.
- Building and grounds maintenance.
- Vote on method for collecting non-resident fees.
- Trustee terms of office.
- Review and approval of Security Cameras policy.
- Approval of April 26, 2017 Finance Committee minutes.
Next Board Meetings for 2017 pending board approval (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m., second Wednesday of each month): June 14, July 12, August 9, September 13, October 11, November 8, December 13.