Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Library Meeting Room, 405 West Main St.
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
- Approval of the February 8, 2017 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
- Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due March 16, 2016 to April 15, 2017.
- Acceptance of the financial report for February 2017.
- Building and grounds maintenance and construction.
- Review and approval of Security Cameras policy
- Patron conduct concerning 2/28/17 incident
Next Board Meetings for 2017 pending board approval (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m., second Wednesday of each month): April 12, May 10, June 14, July 12, August 9, September 13, October 11, November 8, December 13.