Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Library Meeting Room, 405 West Main St.
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
- Approval of March 8, 2017 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
- Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due April 16, 2017 to May 15, 2017.
- Set Finance Committee meeting near end of April.
- Authorize the finance committee to approve all bills to be paid by the last day of the fiscal year, not to exceed budgetary authority.
- Acceptance of the financial report for March 2017.
- Building and grounds maintenance.
- Review of April 11th budget hearing.
- IHLS 2017 Board Elections.
- Review and approval of Security Cameras policy.
- Consider increasing daily Internet access for card holders from 90 minutes to 2 hours.
- Change date closed for Staff Day from May 19 to June 2, 2017.
- Borrower’s Card policy review.
- Review of 11 Days for Compassion.
Next Board Meetings for 2017 pending board approval (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m., second Wednesday of each month): May 10, June 14, July 12, August 9, September 13, October 11, November 8, December 13.