Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Library Meeting Room, 405 West Main St.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
- Approval of June 14, 2017 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
- Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due July 16, 2017 to August 15, 2017.
- Acceptance of the financial report for June 2017.
- Building and grounds maintenance.
- Illinois Public Library Annual Report (IPLAR).
Next Board Meetings for 2017 (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m., second Wednesday of each month): August 9, September 13, October 11, November 8, December 13.