Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Library Meeting Room, 405 West Main St.
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
- Approve or deny request from board member to excuse absences.
- Approval of the December 13, 2017 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
- Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due January 16, 2018 to February 15, 2018.
- Acceptance of the financial report for December 2017.
- Building and grounds maintenance and construction.
- Adopt Sexual Harassment Prohibition Policy.
Next Board Meetings for 2018: (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m., second Wednesday of each month) February 14, 2018, March 14, 2018, April 11, 2018, May 9, 2018, June 13, 2018, July 11, 2018, August 8, 2018, September 12, 2018, October 10, 2018, November 14, 2018, December 12, 2018