Carbondale Public Library Board of Trustees
Library Meeting Room, 405 West Main St.
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Call to order.
Introductions, audience and visitors. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves at this time and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors wishing to address specific agenda items will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes. The Library Board may cut short any comments that are irrelevant, repetitious, or disruptive. (Id. at 1425-26).
- Approval of August 9, 2017 minutes.
Correspondence and communications.
- Approval of bills payable up to and including bills due September 16, 2017 to October 15, 2017.
- Acceptance of the financial report for August 2017.
- Discuss FY19 levy and budget priorities.
- Building and grounds maintenance.
- Per Capita requirement: Review and discuss chapters 1-2 of “Trustee Facts File Third Edition.”
- Per Capita requirement: Discussion of services provided by the Illinois State Library Literacy program.
Next Board Meetings for 2017 (all in Public Library meeting room, 4:30 p.m., second Wednesday of each month): October (4 or 8 depending on Board approval), November 8, December 13.